Mobile ticketing/Instant Confirmation
Use your phone or print your voucher
Duration 10 hours
Check availability to see starting times.
Live tour guide
- Explore the ancient capital city of Georgia – Mtskheta;
- Visit two UNESCO world heritage sites: Jvari Monastery and Svetitskhoveli Cathedral;
- Visit Gori – the Museum of Stalin;
- Discover the ancient cave town of Uplistsikhe;
- Taste famous Georgian dishes and wine.
- Guide service
- Transportation service
- 1 Bottled water
Food and drinks (available upon your expenses).
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go:
- A confirmation will be received at the time of booking;
- Please note, adult pricing applies to all travelers;
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
Traveler’s Meeting Point:
Waiting time: 15 Minutes.
Returns to original departure point.
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Travel safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks provided for staff and travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience